To Improved and enhance public service delivery through enhanced ICT system and public engagement platforms
To Provide effective and efficient ICT service delivery
Adoption of ICT through digital literacy
Terms of Reference:
- Responsible for design, development and content updating of websites.
- Ensure LAN and Internet connectivity.
- Ensure uptime of application systems.
- Ensure that the security of the data and systems are not compromised.
- Maintain periodic backup of databases and files.
- Responsible for optimization of the systems and ICT processes.
- Responsible for initiating procedural changes to reduce the turnaround time for service delivery through innovation.
- Promote the usage of ICT to the staffs through user trainings such as basic computer troubleshooting, google apps usage etc.
- Maintain proper documentation and mapping of systems and networks.
- Provide technical specifications and obtain clearances for procurement of hardware and software.
- Comply with e-GIF standards.
- Conduct periodic assessment of the progress in the field of ICT and validate whether the progression is aligned to the overall vision and mission of DITT.
- Provide computer/networking related hardware and software troubleshooting services.
- Responsible for configuration of Access points and creating user accounts on network and systems.
- Responsible for updating operating systems and other software.
- Responsible for ICT assets (network devices, servers and PCs issued to ICT officials).
- Responsible for planning budget for ICT services in coordination with head of government agencies.