1.Obtaining Environmental Clearance for access road
- Forward the case to UPD for verification with duly filled Form
- Forward to SLMS
- Forward Infra/Road section (link with Alignment of road proposed by landowner or other agencies)
- Forward Dasho ES and Thrompon
- Send application to focal person
- Fix Appointment with client
- An Environment Officer will visit the site, accordingly give a report and lay down terms and conditions for the applicant to follow.
- The applicant must pay the fee for EC in the Revenue section. The amount will be mentioned on the form itself by the environment officials, after conducting a site visit.
- length of road in meter X 2 + Nu. 500 (flat fees)
- Duly filled ACCESS ROAD APPLICATION FORM
- Forest Form
2.Obtaining Environmental Clearance for Workshop (New)
- Submit the application to DCD for location clearance
- Forward the application to Dasho Thrompon
- Along with duly filled form and location clearance from DCD, with (Initial environmental Examination (IEE)Form for general projects) submit it to Environment Division
- Chief will forward the application to focal person
- Make an appointment with a client and visit the site.
- After verifying the client have to pay Environment clearance fee
- Focal person will issue EC
- Industry License form download from NEC
- Initial environmental Examination (IEE)Form for general projects download from NEC
- Cottage Industries:NU.500 + Application Fees(i.e NU 500) = Total Nu. 1000/-
- Small Industries: Nu.2000 + Application Fee (i.e. Nu. 500) = Total Nu.2,500 /-
- Medium Industries : Nu.30,000 + Application Fee( i.e. Nu. 500)= Total Nu. 30,500 /-
- Large Industries: Nu.50000 + Application Fe( i.e. Nu. 500) = Total Nu. 50,500 /-
3.Obtaining Environmental Clearance for Workshop (Renew) 2 years
The application must be submitted to Thromde Environment Division before 1 month of expiry of Environment Clearance.
If a client fails to renew Environment Clearance before expiry, Thromde will impose Nu. 5000 from the date of expiry , Nu 10000 for more than 6 months, Nu 20000 for more than 12 months.
- Submit application to Chief Environment Officer
- Forward it to focal person
- Make appointment and Site visit for verification
- Client has to make a payment
- EC issue to client
- Previous EC
- License Copy
Fees: 20 % of New issue EC