Obtaining Forest Clearance for access road
This process is required for the application of Environmental Clearance wherein the activity requires felling of trees.
- In addition to the EC application procedure, the applicant is required to process for forestry clearance if the proposed activity requires felling of trees.
- The Applicant shall the duly filled in form to Environment Division.
- The reviewing officer shall forward the form to Urban Planning Division, Road Section under Infrastructure Division for verification.
- Following the due requirements, the form shall be forwarded to Executive Secretary and Dasho Thrompon for approval.
- The reviewing officer shall collect the approved form and fix an appointment with the applicant.
- Reviewing officer will conduct site visit and accordingly lay down the terms and conditions required to be followed.
- Reviewing officer shall forward the application to Thimphu Forest Division, Department of Forest for making of the trees.
TAT: 5 working days from the date of submission of complete required documents.
Note: Form can be found in the Downloads section.