- Fill up building construction application form with documents (Lagthram copy, drawing (2 sets: architectural, structural, electrical, sanitary & plumbing), certificate of design team)
- Visit customer care
- Pay Nu.100 as Registration fee
- Once the registration fee is paid, CSD will give you a ConstructionApproval_ID and will forward all the drawings registered in a day to the DCD front desk by the end of the day.
- The drawings are forwarded to each architect by the DRD front desk depending upon the workload of the architect.
- Architect will approve or reject the drawing which will be informed to the client via phone call.
Note: In case if the drawing needs further approval on the basement and attic, the drawing will be forwarded to Dasho Thrompon.
Once the architect drawing is approved, one set of approved documents is forwarded to Structural Engineer (SE) & one set to Electrical Engineer (EE)
Structure Engineer and Electrical engineer will inform on status of the approval via phone call.
Note: When electrical drawings are approved, Thromde will inform customers and they have to seek power clearance from BPC.
Client shall submit BPC power clearance to Customer Care against the ConstructionApproval_ID.
Once the Architect receives approval from Structure, Electrical and BPC power clearance, the Architect will prepare a note sheet for approval by Chief DRD, ES and Dasho Thrompon and generate final approval.
DCD FrontDesk will inform the client and you need to visit CSD to pay the scrutiny fees, service and amenity fees to the CSD Revenue Section. After making a payment you will be given a formal approval letter.
- Application form
- Latest Plot/Land Ownership certificate/Lag-Thram
- Certificate of Design Team
- Two sets of Architectural drawings
- Two sets of Structural Drawing
- Two sets of Electrical Drawing
- Two sets of water supply and sewerage drawings
Registration fee Nu. 100
Scrutiny fees as per calculation
Security Deposit nu.50,000 refundable
23 working days, provided the Designs and Drawings meet all the requirements set in the rules/standards